•CBD stands for cannabidiol, a compound extracted from cannabis plants, and the main compound found in the hemp plant.
·Will CBD get me high ?
• No, CBD will not get you high. It's non intoxicating. THC is the molecule that binds to receptors in our brain and is the one responsible for the psychoactive effects of marijuana. CBD is antagonistic to the marijuana high.
· Is CBD natural ?
• Yes, CBD is a 100% natural chemical compound that comes directly from the cannabis plant. It is not synthetically made.
·Is CBD the only cannabinoid in the hemp plant ?
• No. CBD is one of many cannabinoids within the hemp plant, but it’s currently the most popular one being researched for potential wellness benefits.
· Will CBD cause me to fail a drug test ?
• CBD is not made from Marijuana is made from industrial hemp, which by law has less than 0.2% THC, the chances are very slim that this level of THC would cause someone to fail a drug test.